Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Payton's Picnic: A Homemade First Birthday

We're getting ready for Payton's second birthday, and since I share so many pictures of her on my Kids Under Construction Instagram account, I thought I'd share some of the pictures from her first birthday with all of you.


The ever-fabulous Heather Myers from river&bridge designed all of the paper goods, her amazing cake came from Sweet and Saucy, and our favorite photographer, Heidi Bolles, captured the details of her party beautifully.

To see more pictures and read more about her party, hop on over to my personal blog by clicking here

I hope you're all enjoying summer picnics in this beautiful weather!

xoxo
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job in setting up the party. The cake is amazing and so are the food and decorations. My son’s 2nd birthday is coming up next week and we are also planning a party for the occasion. I’ve just booked the perfect party hall at one of the rental spaces for parties and we’ll soon start working on decorating the place.

    ReplyDelete