Kids Under Construction, Inc. is hosting a Thirty-One event this Thursday night from 6:00-8:00pm in our Long Beach academic studio. We have a nice mix of moms, teachers, students, and a few neighbors that are coming to the event. Irene, our consultant, has many different bags for all of us to touch and feel. Some of you mentioned that you won't be able to make it, but that you'd like to place an order anyway, so I thought I'd give you a little bit more information about my five favorite bags. Here we go:
1. Organizing Utility Tote: This versatile, spacious tote keeps your clutter organized! Great for your cleaning supplies or sporting gear, or use as an everyday tote or gym bag! Seven side pockets are perfect for shampoo, magazines, and water bottles. Pair it with the Fold N' File to make a portable filing system that's perfect for teachers or anyone that needs to transport files. I use this for my work bag, and I'm shocked by how much stuff it holds. You can read more about my work bag here. It comes in 20 different patterns this season, and it can be personalized with one line of 12 characters or two lines of 8 characters.
2. Large Utility Tote: This oversized bag holds a LOT! It's perfect for toting towels and toys to the pool, carrying your sports gear to the big game, or for taking on camping trips and more! The structured frame keeps the bag open to carry bulky items, then easily collapses for storage. My favorite thing about this bag is that it's big enough to carry several 3-ring notebooks. I keep my students' notebooks inside of it in my car, and I'm planning on ordering another one to keep by our front door so that I can toss stuff that needs to go to the car or to my office in it. It comes in 22 different patterns this season, and it can be personalized with one line of 12 characters or two lines of 8 characters.
3. Retro Metro Weekender: This City Weekender is perfect for a weekend getaway. It fits great in the back of the car or the overhead compartment on an airplane. Carry it by the two top handles or the shoulder strap that is included. It comes in 2 different patterns this season, and it can be personalized with one line of 12 characters or two lines of 8 characters.
4. Room for Two Utility Tote: Use this roomy organizing solution as a hamper with whites on one side and colors on the other, or use it to keep all of your gift wrap organized. It's so easy to use with a zip-up divider for separate compartments, and it also collapses for easy storage. It comes in 3 different patterns this season.
5. Fresh Market Thermal: This roomy thermal can fit up to two 9x13 pans inside, so it's perfect for potlucks and family picnics! It also has expandable sides that are just the right size to fit 2-liter bottles inside. Plus, it comes with long handles so it's super easy to carry! It comes in 5 different colors this season, and it can be personalized with one line of 12 characters or two lines of 8 characters.
For the month of October, get 50% off one of seven travel items for every $35 you spend, including the Retro Metro Weekender. Click here to see more information about this month's special.
For the month of November, get a medium utility tote for $5 for every $35 you spend. There is also a new snowman print that's being rolled out.
We will be placing two different orders to allow everyone to place the order that works best for them. Irene and I will help you decide which special is better for you depending on the products that you order. If you'd like to split your order up so that you can take advantage of BOTH, we can do that as well.
We're so excited to share all of these products with you. Remember...if you can't make it to the party, you can still place an order!!!
Kristen & Irene